Quiet time is from 22:00 hours to 7:00 hours
• During daytime hours, excessive noise which causes disturbance to others (such as loud music or prolonged generator use) will not be tolerated.
• Open alcohol must be kept on campsites. Any traveling between campsites with open beverages is not permitted.
• The collection or burning of deadfall is prohibited.
• All fires must remain within the designated fire pits and cannot be left unattended.
• All vehicles and accommodation units (including tents) must remain on the gravel pad.
• Dogs and other domestic animals must remain on a leash or other restraining device at all times, even while on site.
• Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
• Multiple accommodation units may occupy a site as long as all vehicles and camping units can fit on the gravel pad. Encroachment on the roadway or grassy areas is not permitted.
• No more than 6 people per campsite.
• Each camping unit must register and pay.
• Campers must register and pay within 30 minutes of selecting a site.
• Any persons visiting a campsite must leave by 22:00 hours.
• Check-in time is after 14:00 hours, check-out time is 12:00 noon.
• Food, coolers, and garbage must not be left unattended on a site and must be put away inside a vehicle at night.
• Failure to comply with campground regulations will result in eviction.
Canmore, AB T1W 2V3